The Belarusian railway plans carrying the international conference “The railway service market, logistics, rail freight forwarding, and tariffs from the 13th to 14th of March, in Minsk.
The participants of the conference are the representatives of railway administrations, public authorities, freight forwarding organizations, European railway carriers, freight owners.
During the conference, participants will discuss important problems relating to the improvement of effectiveness of collaboration and possible solutions of topical matters.
A range of issues, including the development of transport service market, use of infrastructure of the Belarusian railway, development of regulatory and legal framework and information technologies, tariff setting rules, etc. will be considered at the conference.
The participants will look more closely into the work of the Belarusian Railway and its further plans of development and prospects of cooperating with colleagues.Read more…
- On-line schedule of Brest Centraĺny Railway Station starts working at the Belarusian Railway website
- 9 Feb|Passenger News
- The Heads of the Belarusian Railway and the Latvian Railway discussed the issues of bilateral collaboration
- 7 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will hold Roundtable “Transport and logistics potential of Belarusian Railway for enabling freight transportation to and from Kaliningrad Oblast” on the 1st of December in Kaliningrad
- 27 Nov|Corporate News
- The heads of the Belarusian Railways and the Estonian Railways met in Minsk on the 2d of October
- 2 Oct|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway organized the pass of new container train from Europe to China through Bruzgi—Kuznica border point
- 2 Aug|Corporate News